Joanna Hardy is a well-known media personality who is famous for appearing on the reality show Royal Recipes and Antiques Roadshow. on the reality show Royal Recipes she was seen as a Jewelry Specialist whereas on Antiques Roadshow Additional Featured Specialist.
|Age||60-65 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Profession||Gemmologist, Reality Television Star|
|Education||Sir John Cass College|
She started her career as a goldsmith and then began to work as a rough diamond grader. She has a lot of experience in this field and she has been working as a jewelry specialist and auctioneer for more than 14 years now. With her years of experience most of the time, she is seen taking perfect decisions for her and the company.
Her articles are published worldwide and she has also written many books and some of the names of her books are even named after some stones like Emerald, Ruby, etc. Her details are not available on Wikipedia but some of her career-related info can be found online.
10 Facts About Joanna Hardy:
- Joanna Hardy has been well recognized as a fine jewelry specialist who has already worked in this field for more than 35 years.
- She has not shared any news related to her husband and children yet.
- Although we cannot find her bio on Wikipedia, we can definitely learn a lot about her on her official website.
- We are not sure about her exact age but we are pretty much sure that she is in her early sixties right now.
- The estimated net worth of Joanna will be known in the future for sure.
- She has been well-known as the jewelry personality behind the Antiques Roadshow which gets aired on BBC One.
- She is a British who was definitely born as well as raised in the United Kingdom.
- We have come to know that she completed her graduation from Sir John Cass College.
- Now, she has opened her own school named Online Fine Jewellery School.
- Professionally, she is actually called a gemmologist.