Jodi Rodgers is a sexologist and also a tv actress who is well known for appearing on the Netflix reality show named ‘Love on the Spectrum’. Jodi is also known as a relationship expert who works for people with disabilities as she is an expert in the field.
|Profession||Sexologist, Councelor, Television Personality|
She is one of those experts who have gained experiences by working in all the part of the world including Australia. She worked for Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) as a Regional Manager continuously for 12 years. She also established Birds and Bees which was an organization that provides counseling and therapy.
She is a well known public figure who is well known for her work. Though she is one of the well-known faces to the media not much about her is out on the web as she has not shared much about her personal life to her well-wishers.
10 Facts About Jodi Rodgers:
- Jodi Rodgers is just a fresh television star who has not earned an official Wikipedia page yet but it seems local websites have started to write about her.
- We do not really know when she was born which is why we do not know about her exact age.
- Since she has been currently appearing in the Netflix series called Love on the Spectrum, it seems she has no husband as of now.
- People are constantly asking about if she has been married or not but we still do not know about it yet.
- She has also not shared anything about her family and we only know about her career right now.
- The estimated net worth of Jodi is currently being researched and will be out soon.
- Professionally, she is actually well considered as a sexologist as well as a counselor.
- Talking about her nationality, she is originally from Australia and has even worked out of her country too.
- Her marriage question remains in a huge doubt as it has been known that she has a daughter named Sage.
- Since she has been involved in Love on the Spectrum, she has been very focused on children suffering from autism.