Jodi Russell is a famous veteran American actress. She has been an inspiration to many of the new generation actresses and is regarded among the influential actress of the current generation with some of her extraordinary movies and series she has been part of. Some of Jodi’s famous and recognized works are New Monkees, Lethan Justice, Silk Stalking, and Canon.
Jodi Russell made her debut way back in 1983 and as of 2020, she has been an excellent addition to the movie industry with some of her finest works she has earned herself a prominent name in the industry. She has even produced a movie called Reflection in the Mud.
|Birthday||May 4, 1965|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
10 Facts on Jodi Russell:
- Jodi Russell was born on May 4, 1965, in Rockhard, Illinois, Unites States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 55 years old.
- Talking about her family she is the daughter of Jerry Varble and Arlene Varble as her father is a truck driver while her mother owns a cake business.
- Jodi Russell married her husband an English songwriter and singer Graham Russell in 1986.
- Her height is exactly 5 feet and 9 inches tall which is about 1.75m high.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is near about a million dollars however her husband’s net worth is a whopping 10 million dollars.
- Despite being one of the veteran actresses of the industry who has been part of the industry for more than 3 decades she isn’t featured in Wikipedia yet.
- Jodi has been part of almost 28 movies and she made her mark in the industry with a short video Air Supply: Making Love Out of Nothing at All (Version 1).
- She has two siblings however she is yet to reveal their name in public.
- Jodi has her own Facebook account where she usually posts her traveling photos and videos.