Jodie McNee is a British actress who doesn’t seem to be much in the spotlight. The Liverpool native is best known for her portrayal in movies like Official Secrets, Physician, and Judy. She has been admired critically for her roles.
Moreover, she is also a stage and theatre actor. The actress started her acting career in stage dramas and has uplifted herself in the bigger stage. All of her portrayals are very much justified. As a result, she has also won the Ian Charleston Awards for best actor. Here are a few facts we have gathered on her despite her tendency to privacy.
|Height||5 ft 7 inches|
10 Facts on Jodie McNee
- Jodie McNee is an English actress who is famous for her roles in Britannia, Hamlet, and Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool.
- As of now, the actress is around 36 years old. She is yet to share her birthday.
- Likewise, no one has dedicated her to a Wikipedia biography yet.
- Moving on, the actress possesses a great height of around 5 feet and 7 inches. She looks very pretty with her short black hair and hazel eyes.
- Furthermore, she doesn’t seem married either. The actress is probably single and not dating anyone at the moment.
- Honestly, it’s hard to know. She is not present on Instagram or social media of any sort. Pretty surprising, isn’t it?
- Moreover, her nationality is British. She was born in Liverpool, a beautiful city in Merseyside. Also, her ethnicity is White.
- However, Jodie McNee prefers to live a private life away from the unwanted limelight. Hence, personal details about her are still a mystery.
- As for her net worth, she probably makes a good sum of money from her acting endeavors. Her net worth is expected to be around $200,000.
- As a model and aspiring actress, she is currently represented by Eamonn Bedford Agency.