Jodie Tyack is an actress who has acting credits on just 3 projects till now but her performances on those few movies have been something to admire. Tyack hasn’t been in a really famous movie but she is working towards that goal as all actors do. Starting her acting career in Britain where the theatre scene is very prestigious and old, she has done quite well for herself.
She appeared on a project called Agatha Rasin in 2014 and that was her first movie ever. That was good for her as she hadn’t even graduated from the acting school when she landed the role. Another thing you must know about Jodie is that she is a writer as well as an actress. So far, she hasn’t been known for writing credits but hopefully, she will write many movies as she continues to act and write and do her thang.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
10 Facts On Jodie Tyack
- According to certain sites on the internet, Jodie Tyack is 24 years old and she looks very young and radiant.
- We have no idea about the full date of her birthday as it’s not mentioned anywhere on the internet.
- Jodie was born in a place called Oxfordshire which is a British name for a place there can be.
- She is a proud citizen of Great Britain.
- We have to say that Jodie is a little short as she just stands at 5 feet 4 inches. However, that hasn’t halted her acting career in any way and it shouldn’t.
- We do not know who her boyfriend is or if she even has a boyfriend because she keeps her private life to herself.
- We have no idea what Jodie’s net worth is because she is just starting her career.
- Information about her family and parents are also not yet revealed.
- Tyack is known for her roles in Mum Listen and Noughts+Crosses.
- She has an Instagram account but it’s set to private.