Joe Absolom is an English actor who plays the character of Andy Warren in the second season of The Bay. The show aired on January 20, 2021, after being delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Joe has appeared in a number of BBC Radio 4 shows as a radio actor.
Before joining acting in 1991, Joe appeared in a number of commercials such as Sun-Pat peanut butter. Absolom made his debut as Daniel Nash in the movie Antonia and Jane in 1991. Joe has appeared in many TV shows and movies in his career.
Quick Facts: Joe Absolom Age And Net Worth: 10 Facts On The Bay Actor
|Birthday||December 16, 1978|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Children||Lyla, Caspar, and Daisy|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Joe Absolom
- Joe Absolom was born on December 16, 1978. His current age is 42 years and his zodiac sign is Sagitarrius.
- The full name of the actor is Joseph Absolom and he was born in Lewisham, London, UK. Joe’s nationality is English and his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The details about his salary and earning have not been revealed but Joe Absolom’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million, reports CelebrityNetWorth.
- Absolom is not active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, and Youtube.
- Joe Absolom’s wife’s name is Liz Brown. Liz and Joe had been dating for a very long time before finally tying the knot in 2019.
- Talking about his family. Absolom and Brown have three kids together. They are Lyla, Caspar, and Daisy and the family lives in Trebarwith, Cornwall, reports Daily Mail.
- Joe Absolom has a Wikipedia page with all details about his biography and career. The page also includes Joe’s filmography list.
- Joe joined the cast of The Bay and is currently portraying the role of Andy Warren in ITV’s hit show.
- He is well popularly for his role as Matthew Rose in EastEnders from 1997-2000. Joe played the role of AL Large in ITV’s popular show Doc Martin from 2004-2019.
- Absolom is tall and his height is 6 feet 1 inches or 1.85 meters.