Joe Borelli is an American politician and a member of the New York City Council from the 51st district. He was elected as a council member on November 3, 2015, and later he was re-elected to his first full term in the year 2017, November 2017. He represents his political party as the ‘Republican Party’.
He has also proven himself to be a deserving leader in the various movements in New York City for reducing taxes, tolls, and fees. Here are 10 facts about Joe Borelli that you should know.
|Birthday||July 27, 1982|
|Children||Joseph and John|
|Education||Marist College, CUNY College of Staten Island, City University of New York|
10 Facts About Joe Borelli
- Joe Borelli is a New York City Council member elected on November 3 in the year 2015. He was re-elected to his first full tern in the year 2017. He is from the Republican party.
- Joe Borelli is also a former adjunct lecturer at the College of Staten Island and the City University of New York in political science.
- Furthermore, Joe Borelli is the author of the book ‘Revolutionary Staten Island: From Colonial Calamities to Reluctant Rebels’.
- A New York City Council member, Joe Borelli’s reference has been mentioning on his Wikipedia profile where his life events and achievements are mentioned.
- Moreover, Joe Borelli was born on July 27, 1982, in Staten Island, New York, U.S. He is currently 38 years old.
- Similarly, we are yet to get further details about his physical attributes that include his height and weight.
- Joe Borelli is of American nationality who lives with his wife ‘Rachel‘ and two sons ‘Joseph’ and ‘John’ in the Annadale section of Staten Island.
- We are yet to receive the details about his salary and net worth.
- Joe Borelli has 5,004 followers on Instagram and more than 4 k people follow him on his Facebook profile.
- He has a YouTube channel with 52 subscribers and has 39.7 k followers on Twitter.