Cape Carol Mayor Joe Coviello has been confirmed dead as per the city spokesperson. The Mayor has met his demise at the age of 65 after serving the city as a mayor for more than 3 years.
As for the cause of his death, the cause is identified to be an unexpected medical incident. Hence, vivid information about it is not available as of yet.
Quick Facts: Cape Carol Joe Coviello Wife And Family: Cause Of Death Revealed
|Education||Franklin and Marshall College|
Moreover, Joe Coviello has been serving Floridan city as a mayor since 2017. He was a resident of Cape Coral since 2000. The politician leaves a wife and two children behind. We pray for the well-being of his family.
May his departed soul rest in peace. Here are a few facts to know about the mayor.
Cape Coral mayor Joseph Coviello has died, according to a spokesperson for the City// https://t.co/jZW5QMhGQF
— WINK News (@winknews) January 13, 2021
10 Facts on Joe Coviello
- Joe Coviello was the mayor of Cape Carol, a city in Florida. He assumed the position in 2017.
- Unfortunately, the mayor is no more with us. He has died at the age of 65.
- However, the cause of his death is said to be an unexpected medical incident. The source wasn’t thorough about the type of medical incident.
- The good mayor leaves behind his wife and two children.
- Joe Coviello was married to his wife, Diane. They had been together for more than 28 years as husband and wife.
- Similarly, Joe Coviello also had two sons with her. His family is mourning his untimely demise at the moment.
- Moreover, the mayor was very much loved by his people. He always kept his people’s interests ahead of any political party.
- Besides, Joe Coviello came from a background in business and marketing.
- As of now, the mayor’s net worth and financial details are under review. They will be updated as soon as they are obtainable.
- Now that the mayor is gone, we pray for the peace of his soul.
Leave a Reply