Joe Gumm is a well-known American author, internet personality, and award-winning journalism. He has worked for some of the major media broadcasting companies in the US like Fox, ESPN, Comcast, SportsNet. The media journalist is originally from Dallas.
|Age||40-45 years old|
Joe Gumm has also worked for radio stations based in Dallas. He is one of the highly decorated media persons from the US. The present 25 News anchor has won an Emmy award for his work in journalism. Though he is a media person, Joe has managed to keep the detail of his love life and affairs private.
WOW, what a big loss…loved watching him. https://t.co/tvxfjORPlo
— Joe Gumm, MSc (@JoeGummKXXV) July 25, 2020
Here are some unknown facts about journalist Joe Gumm.
10 Facts About Journalist Joe Gumm
- Joe Gumm is an American TV journalist, news anchor, and internet personality. He is an award-winning TV journalist. Gumm is also an author.
- Born in the US, Joe Gumm is an American nationality. His ethnicity is white. He is currently based in Dallas, Texas.
- The detail about his age and birthday are not known. Meanwhile, he appears to be in his 40s.
- Joe does not have a Wikipedia bio. The details of his height, weight, and body measurements are missing.
- Joe was born to his American parents in his hometown in the US. The identity of his father and mother is not disclosed yet.
- Gumm is a graduate of The University of Texas. He also attended Purdue University where he earned his Master’s degree in Communication and Media Studies.
- The American TV journalist is yet to disclose the details of his net worth and annual earnings in the media.
- It is not clear whether Joe Gumm is a married man. He loves to keep a low profile in the media.
- Joe began his career working for ESPN as an anchor and reporter. He worked for ESPN for over 7 years from 2001 to 2009.
- You can find a TV journalist on social media like Instagram and Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @JoeGummKXXV and on Instagram as @joegumm.