Joe Haeg is an American professional football player who plays in the National Football League (NFL) for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Quick Facts: Joe Haeg Height And Weight: 10 Facts On Buccaneers Offensive Tackle
|Height||6 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Football offensive tackle|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Joe played college football when he was studying at North Dakota State. In NFL, he was first drafted by Indianapolis Colts in the 2016 NHL Draft. In the first season, he played a total of 15 games.
Haeg was having a wonderful career, but an injury halted his profession. He was unable to play the 2018-19 season.
10 Facts about Joe Haeg
- Joe Haeg was born in the year 1993 in Brainerd, Minnesota, the United States of America.
- As of 2021, Joe Haeg is 27 years of age. He celebrates his birthday on the 11th of May of every year.
- Joe is a professional football player from America. He plays in the position of an offensive tackle player in his team.
- Joe Haeg gets a handsome salary playing for his team. His estimated annual salary from his team is around $645,603, as of 2020.
- Joe Haeg signed a four-year deal worth $2.5 million with his team. As per the sources, his net worth is around $1 million.
- Haeg has a well-built physique weighing around 135 kgs. Furthermore, he has a good height as he stands 6 feet 6 inches tall.
- Joe Haeg is in a relationship as he is often seen in public with his girlfriend. Having said that, further details about his girlfriend are missing on the web.
- The player has got his own Wikipedia page, where you can find all the details regarding his personal and professional life.
- Joe Haeg is available on social media platforms, including Instagram and Twitter, which he uses to interact with his fans.
- There are around 4.4k followers of Joe’s Instagram account. You can follow him @joehaeg59.