Joe Tucker is a British comedy writer, actor as well as a director who is mostly known for his works in “Chernobyl“, “Greed“, “The Frankenstein Chronicles“, and “Bronson“.
Prior to that, Joe has also written several sketches for the CBBC series named “Horrible Histories“.
|Net Worth||$58 million|
10 Facts about Joe Tucker
- Joe Tucker’s bio has already been featured on the official page of Wikipedia. However, tons of information is yet to be filled out.
- Joe Tucker was born in Leicester, Leicestershire, England. Therefore, he holds British nationality.
- As of now, Joe has an age of around 54 years old. However, his actual date of birth is not obtainable to date. So, we are unaware of when he celebrates his birthday.
- As per his IMDb, Joe Tucker has several Actor credits, 1 Writer credit, and 1 Director credit as well. His Actor credit is for “The Knock”, “Jo”, “Let Me Speak” and several others.
- Joe Tucker has an average stature and moderate weight. Actually, he stands with a height of 1.83 meters weighing around 87 Kgs.
- Besides that, Joe Tucker has also appeared in the TV Mini-series Chernobyl which explains an explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
- Moreover, Joe is also a writer. In fact, his co-writing in the short film “For the Love of God” has also won awards. And also, he also wrote a TV series called “Parents” and the Comedy Central TV series “Big Bad World“.
- Also, he has also directed a number of music videos for Hot Club de Paris and also for Llyod Woolf togetherly.
- As per networthpost.org, Joe Tucker has a total estimated net worth of around $6 million. And, his average earning is not available to date. However, we are keen to upload this information as it’s available.
- Talking about his relationship status, there is no relevant information about his girlfriend or wife as of now. He has never spoken about his relationships.