Joe Weintraub is an actor who made his way into the entertainment industry sometime back now. His great acting skills and performance in movies makes us feel that he would be in the industry for a long time.It is pretty loud and clear by now looking at his career graph.
With movies like Unlocked and Ottoman Lieutenant, he garnered a lot of praise for his work from critics as well as viewers. And, he did it again by featuring in the Taika Waititi movie, Jojo Rabbit. His role as Herr Junker was truly memorable despite Jojo Rabbit being a star-studded movie.
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Profession||Actor & Model|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand to $1 million|
— Joe Weintraub (@theMemphisJoe) January 5, 2016
10 Facts on Joe Weintraub
- Joe Weintraub is an American actor. And, he is most famous for his character portrayals in movies such as Ottoman Lieutenant, Unlocked, and Jojo Rabbit.
- His age has not been divulged to his fans. So, all we can do is make a guess how old he currently is by looking at his photos. Hence, he seems to be around 30 years old.
- He has a pretty good height of 5 feet and 8 inches. In meters, he is about 1.73 meters tall.
- Moving on to his partner, he has kept his mouth shut about who he is dating right now. And, because he has given no reason to believe he is in a relationship, he could most probably be single.
- He does not seem to have an Instagram account for now.
- He is active on Twitter though. Likewise, he has amassed 280 followers on his account so far.
- In spite of his nationality being American, he currently resides in Prague, Czech Republic. His ethnicity is white.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts between $100 thousand to $1 million dollars, according to Heightzone.
- Regarding his parents and family members, the details about them are under review.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a model.