Joel Keller is a popular and successful Canadian actor known for his role as Joel in the TV series, “Flying Economy” in 2020. Some of his great work and film credits are Heartland (2019), The Grizzlies (2018), The Sound (2017), Cardinal (2017), Final Destiny (2016), and many more. He began his career in the film industry in 1990. Later on, Joel got an opportunity to work on the big screen. He managed to win millions of hearts within a short period of time.
Further, he has played in various unnoticeable short roles and commercials previously. Also, he has worked as a voice-over actor in the movie Peter Pan and in Mega Shredders.
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
10 Facts on Joel Keller
- Joel Keller hasn’t disclosed his exact date and year of birth on the internet. But by viewing his profile, his age is estimated to be around 25-30 years old as of now.
- His birthplace is in Canada. Hence, he holds Canadian nationality.
- Moving on to his net worth or salary 2020, Joel’s current net worth is estimated at approx $1.7 million. He has earned a huge fortune from his various sources such as an actor, producer, and director.
- Joel Keller hasn’t revealed his actual height and body weight in the public. However, he appears to be quite tall in stature.
- He is actively available on social media like Instagram and Twitter with more than thousands of followers.
- Despite his popularity, his name is not listed on Wikipedia. But we can search for him on IMDB and find his career details,
- Talking about his relationship or marital affairs, he may or may not be married. He hasn’t shared his wife or girlfriend’s details in the media. In this case, he might be single and living his lavish lifestyle.
- As mentioned above, he is a mysterious actor. He hasn’t shared his family details in the media. Probably, he has a sibling.
- According to IMDB, he has acted in more than 71 movies and television projects. Besides, he has credited for writing, producing, and directing tv dramas.
- He has also worked in theaters and in an additional department.