Joey Marin has been in the limelight since his birth. It is all because he is the son of the popular American comedian named Cheech Marin. The big question was if he would follow the same path his father walked on. But, it seems he has not done so.
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Parents||Cheech Marin and Rikki Marin|
|Siblings||Jasmine Marin, Carmen Marin ( half-siblings)|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
As per his Instagram bio, Joey calls himself a Traveler, a Cannabist, a Junglist, an Audiophile, and also a Gearhead. Although being the son of this popular comedian, the famous website called Wikipedia has not decided to include his name anywhere on their site.
There seems to be not a single thing about him on the internet but we do know that he has been doing great in his respective field of work. Also, as per his Instagram profile, he seems to be a musician too as he has mentioned his SoundCloud profile there. In fact, according to SoundCloud, he has remained a musician since his childhood.
10 Facts About Joey Marin:
- Joey Marin’s information cannot be read on Wikipedia as there is no such page available under his name.
- As per some of the reports, his age has been suggested to be around 26 years.
- Also, the same reports suggest that his height is around 5 feet and 6 inches.
- We can find him on Instagram where his username is @joey.mojo, and he has around 1718 followers in total.
- Currently, it seems he has a girlfriend whom he spent most of his quarantine days. Her name is Tylr Bridge Vakula.
- Joey has been mainly popular for being the son of the popular American comedian named Cheech Marin.
- Professionally, he has been called a musician and he can be found on SoundCloud where his music can be heard easily.
- The name of his grandparents are Oscar Marin and Elsa Meza.
- Although he has got no real siblings, Jasmine Marin and Carmen Marin are his two half-siblings.
- It has been believed that he was the firstborn son of Cheech with his then-wife Rikki Marin, a popular American actress.