Joey Pacheco is the adorable boy who played the role of Owen Kavinsky in the Netflix movie, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. He was the one who played the younger brother of Peter in the movie.
Prior to making an appearance in this movie, he had featured in Menendez: Blood Brothers. In addition, he not only has a knack for acting but he is a pretty good dancer. And, he has traveled across the globe for dance and has even won prestigious awards at dance contests.
|Height||4 feet and 4 inches (1.3 m)|
|Education||High School in Canada|
10 Facts on Joey Pacheco
- Joey Pacheco is a Canadian child actor. He is most famous for his roles in the movies, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and Menendez: Blood Brothers.
- Regarding his age, not many people are aware of how old he is. However, based on his recent photos, he could be about 12 years old.
- He is yet to have a Wiki bio while he already has one on the official page of IMDb.
- He has a height of about 4 feet and 4 inches which is not bad for a guy his age. In meters, he is 1.3 meters tall.
- Speaking of his partner, he is too young to have on. So, it might be safe to say that he is currently not dating anyone.
- He does seem active on Instagram. As a matter of fact, he has even amassed over 1 thousand followers on his account.
- His nationality is Canadian if that’s what you have been wanting to know. And, his ethnicity is mixed.
- As of now, his estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed.
- He goes to a high school in Canada.
- He won a gold medal at the Canadian Hip Hop Championships. In 2017, he got the chance to represent the Canadian Hip Hop Team in Denmark.