John Dagleish is a British theatre and movie actor. He is known for playing Larry in the miniseries The Third Day (2020). Likewise, he is the part of Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company.
John has starred in over 30 movies and TV series as an actor. Furthermore, his noteworthy works include Judy (2019), Farming (2018), and Lark Rise to Candleford (2008-2011)
|Height||6 feet and 4 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on John Dagleish
- John Dagleish is a British actor. Born in February of 1981, John is discussed to be the age of 31 years old as in 2020.
- Dagleish appeared as Larry in the HBO miniseries The Third Day. Likewise, the mysterious thriller received positive critic reviews, which was released on September 14, 2020.
- John is a native of the town named Kelvedon in Essex. Hence, his nationality is British. Moreover, he was born to white ethnicity parents.
- Speaking about his height, Dagleish stands tall at 6 feet and 4 inches (1.93m). In addition, he has green eyes with brown hair.
- The actor has amassed a decent online following with his fame. His both verified Instagram and Twitter account are present under the name @Johndagleish.
- Moving into his married life, John Dagleish has not mentioned about his wife or girlfriend yet. Furthermore, he prefers to maintain secrecy about his personal life and relationships.
- Dagleish is a top name in his professional field. So, he charges a good amount of salary for his demand. However, his Net Worth is under review in 2020.
- John stepped into the acting world from stages of theatres. In fact, he portrayed Ray Davies in the play titled “Sunny Afternoon”. Likewise, it was showcased at the Hampstead Theatre.
- Dagleish is also involved with the Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company. Furthermore, he was given the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Musical in 2014.
- The actor was cast as Alf Arless in the BBC’s series Lark Rise to Candleford from 2008 to 2015. Furthermore, he starred as Lonnie in Judy (2019).