John Durham is a famous American lawyer and a politician. He is the United States attorney for the District of Connecticut. Also, he is a member of a Republic Political Party and is associated with political matters for more than 3 decades. The lawyer is working as a Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice and took over the chargeback in October 2020.
|Education||University of Connecticut School of Law.|
John Durham is currently on the headlines after the 2016 presidential campaign appointments. Apparently, he got appointed as a special counsel by William Barr. He is one of the veterans of the country at working very hard considering his age.
NEW: John Durham says they “do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.” pic.twitter.com/GfKezyK9kV
— Ryan J. Reilly (@ryanjreilly) December 9, 2019
10 Facts on John Durham:
- John Durham was born in Boston, Massachusetts, the United States of America on March 16, 1950.
- John’s age as of 2020 is exactly 70 years old. He is one of the harrowing and admired attorneys of the country.
- lawyer John Durham’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 100 thousand dollars including all his personal earning.
- Back in the late 1980s, John joined Republic Political Party and since then, involved in the political matters of the country.
- John has kept his personal information and family life very low-key. He is married to his wife Susan.
- He started his professional career back in the 1980s. He served as an Acting U.S. Attorney back in 2008 according to his biography details.
- Barr had appointed John Durham as special council for investigation back in October 2020 to investigate the 2016 presidential campaign.
- John and his wife Susan share four lovely children. However, he hasn’t opened up much about them in public.
- He completed his JD education back in 1975 from the University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Back in 2011, he was included in the list of most powerful, least famous people.