John Eligon is a reporter from Trinidad. He is a national correspondent for The New York Times.
John has been working for the NY Times for more than 8 years now. Furthermore, he also has experience from working at The Times and The Detroit Free Press.
10 Facts on John Eligon
- John Eligon is a national correspondent for The New York Times. He is around the age of his late 30’s. However, his official age and birthday are not available.
- The Twitter account for John for available as @jeligon. Similarly, his Instagram handle is @johneligon. Moreover, he is verified on both social accounts.
- The journalist is a native of Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago. But he currently resides in Kansas City, Michigan due to his profession. Furthermore, his ethnicity is black.
- The Wiki page for John Eligon is being written right now. While his short bio is available at The New York Times as well as LinkedIn Profile.
- Working at one of the top newspapers, Eligon must be earning a six-figure salary. However, the modest man doesn’t prefer to flaunt his net worth publicly.
- Although Eligon shares news about world affairs, he is secretive when it comes to his own love affairs. Till now, he has not mentioned about his wife or girlfriend.
- The reporter is a handsome man of tall height and a muscular body. Furthermore, he rocks a long afro with dark eyes and brown skin complexion.
- John collected his experience as a reporter from his high school days. Moreover, he graduated from prestigious Northwestern University in 2004.
- Eligon started his career from The Detroit Free Press. Following his exit from the company, he worked for Sports and Metro desks at The Times.
- In July 2012, John was hired in Kansas City as a national correspondent for The New York Times. Furthermore, he covers racial issues across America.