John Gilbert Getty was a passionate musical artist and son of Gordon Getty who passed away on November 20, 2020.
He was found dead in an upscale hotel in San Antonio, Texas, United States. The cause of his death remained was unknown until it was found that he died from heart and lung disease after an accidental fentanyl overdose as revealed by the post mortem report.
His mom passed away in September and his brother passed way six years old and now his death has made everyone feel the pain. Here are 10 facts mentioning John Gilbert Getty.
Quick Facts: John Gilbert Getty Wiki, Net Worth, And Cause Of Death: How Did He Die?
|Name||John Gilbert Getty|
|Parents||Gordon Getty, Ann Gilbert|
|Net Worth||$ 5 billion|
10 Facts About John Gilbert Getty
- John Gilbert Getty was a musician and the son of the famous businessman ‘Gordon Getty’. The news of his death came on November 20, 2020, although the cause of his death was not known at that time.
- How Did He Die? The cause of John Gilbert Getty’s death was heart and lung disease after an accidental fentanyl overdose as revealed by the post mortem report.
- John Gilbert Getty does not have a Wikipedia profile. However, his family has a profile on the Wikipedia page.
- Furthermore, while mentioning John Gilbert Getty’s net worth, he had a net worth of $5 billion.
- Moreover, Getty was married to his wife and has a beautiful daughter named ‘Ivy Getty’.
- John’s daughter Ivy Getty also mentioned that her father was the coolest dad ever and was a beast at any instrument.
- Getty lost his mother in September 2020 and after a month he also passed away.
- He had a sibling ‘Andrew Getty’ who passed on the year 2015 due to an intestinal hemorrhage.
- He died at the age of 52 years old as he was born in the year 1968.
- The death of John Gilbert Getty has once again made the Getty family go through immense sadness.