John Henry Kelley is one of the most famous celebrity kids in the film industry.
He is born in the house of glorious actor David E Kelly and Michelle Pfeiffer and has been in the eyes of the media ever since.
|Name||John Henry Kelley|
|Birthday||August 5, 1994|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Parents||David E Kelly and Michelle Pfeiffer|
10 Facts on John Henry Kelley
- John Henry Kelley celebrates his birthday on 5th August 1994, which makes him the age of 26 years old in the year 2020 and was born and raised in the United States of America.
- He has an elder sister named Claudia, who was adopted one year before his birth in 1993 and has been a family member ever since.
- As of now, John Henry Kelley is not present in any social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. He is secretive about his private life.
- Both of his parents, David E Kelly and Michelle Pfeiffer, are producers, and his mother is a very famous actor who has played in many movies.
- John Henry Kelley’s parents tied the knot and got married right before the adoption of their eldest child Claudia.
- The exact weight and height of John have not been revealed. However, we can guess that he is approximately 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 55 kgs. He seems to live a healthy life.
- As John does not have any social media platforms that the public knows about and his parents are also secretive about him, no information about his dating life or girlfriends is leaked.
- According to his Wikipedia page, it mentions that John’s grandparents are Donna Pfeiffer, Kelly Pfeiffer, Ginnu Kelly, and Jack Kelly, who were also involved in the film industry.
- Although John has a background with most of his family members involved in the industry of Hollywood, his interest in this field of career has not been revealed.
- Anything else about John Henry Kelley’s life has not been disclosed. The name of the college he has been attending is also under the covers for now.