John Horgan’s wife is Ellie Horgan.
John Horgan is a Canadian Politician. He recently made news for standing against Anti-Asian hate crimes in Canada. So, who is John Horgan as a person, and what is his back story?
How Much Is John Horgan’s Net Worth?
John Horgan’s net north yields him a fortune in 2021.
John generates his salary as the Premier of British Columbia. Similarly, he also has investments in many businesses. However, the politician doesn’t prefer to flaunt his massive earnings.
The early stages of BC’s vaccine roll out have seen tremendous success in protecting seniors in long-term care.
But our plan depends on the supply we receive. I’m meeting with the PM and other Premiers about this so we can find solutions and protect more British Columbians. pic.twitter.com/wEMhJJ377C
— John Horgan (@jjhorgan) February 18, 2021
John Horgan’s Family and Education
John Horgan’s family consists of his parents Alice May and Pat Horgan.
Unfortunately, John lost his father when he was less than 2 years old. Therefore, he was raised by his hardworking single mother. Moreover, John has three siblings.
John Horgan completed his education at Trent University.
The politician worked numerous jobs to pay for his college tuition. Finally, he completed his Bachelor’s degree in Arts. Besides, he also attended the University of Sydney to obtain his master’s degree in History.
|Birthday||August 7, 1959|
|Parents||Alice May and Pat Horgan|
Some Facts on John Horgan
- John Horgan’s age is 61 years old. He was born on August 7, 1959. Furthermore, his horoscope sign is Leo.
- John Horgan met his wife during his college years at Trent. Eventually, he and Ellie tied the wedding knot in 1984. Likewise, the couple has 2 sons together.
- The politician first started his job as a legislative assistant in Ottowa. Impressed by his talent, he was promoted to the Ministry of Government Services in 1993.
- Horgan won his first election in the 38th parliament of 2005. Now, he has maintained his winning streaks up to the 41st parliament.
- In 2008, John met an unfortunate fate as he was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Nonetheless, he successfully recovered from surgery.
- You can meet John Horgan on Twitter as @jjhorgan. Horgan joined Twitter in December 2010. Now, he is a verified user with 108.4k followers. In the same way, you can discover him on Instagram @johnhorgan4bc.