John Ivison is a Scottish Canadian journalist. He is a famous journalist who has cover the various news until now. He is also a political columnist for the National Post. He is also a political columnist of Ottawa Bureau Chief. He has been working in the same field for so long ago.
John Ivison is an active member of the National Post. He has also covered the news of politics of the Ontario. He has been doing his work giving his full effort. He was passionate about known the matter of politics since his early age and he still has some level of interest till now.
|Children||James, Fiona, and William|
|Education||University of Glasgow, McMaster University, University of Western Ontario|
John Ivison: With end of Rush and COVID ongoing, Geddy Lee looks for a silver lining playbook https://t.co/qZPx1G2CPK
— John Ivison (@IvisonJ) October 2, 2020
10 Facts on John Ivison:
- John Ivison was born in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, England. He has not mentioned his exact date of birth so we are unknown about his real age.
- He is married to his wife whose name is Dana Cryderman. They are married and living together for so long.
- John Ivison along with his wife Dana Cryderman has three children in total. Their children’s names are James, Fiona, and William.
- Moving on to hid education life, he completed his study at the University of Glasgow, McMaster University, University of Western Ontario.
- When it comes to his nationality, he holds a British-Canadian nationality.
- His information is available on Wikipedia.
- After a lot of research, he is found active on his Twitter but he is not active on his Instagram.
- In spite of the fact that he has been earning a good amount of money. His salary is not disclosed in front of others.
- About his family, he has not provided any information about his family members, his family background, and the name of his parents.
- John Ivison has got a decent height and he is of average weight but has not presented his body measurements.