John Jolie-Pitt is an actor from the United States of America. He is best known for his work in the movie The Goree Girls. He has also worked in the very popular animation, action, and adventure film of 2016 titled Kung Fu Panda 3 as a voice actor. More than as an actor, John is known for being the first biological child of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
John was born as a girl and is transgender since the age of 2. When he turned to 11 years of age, a doctor counseled him and suggested hormone therapy which helped him to identify as a boy. And since the year 2019, John begun to take drugs in order to change his gender and as of now he still might be in the process of gender transformation.
Know more about John Jolie-Pitt from the facts below.
|Birthday||May 27, 2006|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lbs)|
|Parents||Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt|
|Education||High School in America|
10 Facts On John Jolie-Pitt
- John Jolie-Pitt was born as Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt and now she goes by the name of John Jolie-Pitt.
- Born in the year 2006, John is 14 years of age as of 2020.
- John celebrates his birthday every 27th day of May. And according to the zodiac calendar, John’s birth sign is Gemini.
- John was born in Swakopmund, Namibia, and was raised in the United States. He holds American-Namibian nationality.
- John was born to his parents, father Brad Pitt and mother Angelina Jolie. His parents married in the year 2014 and got divorced in 2016.
- John stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall (165 cm). And his weight is 52 kg.
- Wikipedia page of John is not available. But there are websites which have shared many details about him.
- John has 5 siblings, Vivienne Marcheline, Knox Leon, Maddox Chivan, Zahara Marley, and Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt.
- John went through the gender surgery which is still in the process.
- You can find John Jolie-Pitt on Instagram @shilohjoliepittofficial.