John Molnar is an American politician. He is a potential candidate for Utah’s Congressional District 4 representative.
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Profession||Politician and Veteran|
John will compete with Ben McAdams in the election. Furthermore, voters will put names on the ballot on November 3, 2020.
Likewise, Molnar is an army veteran.
Tired of Congress getting paid 3-4 times more than their voters?
Think the medical care for the men and women who fight our wars should be good enough for those who send us to war?
Want term limits?
Then click the link to donate and vote Molnar in 2020https://t.co/erIOE0mkN3
— John Molnar (@Gear6A) October 31, 2019
10 Facts on John Molnar
- John Molnar is an American politician. Talking about his age, John is 29 years old as of now. However, his official birth date and horoscope sign are not available.
- As per our sources, John is happily married to his wife named Olivia Molnar. Likewise, Olivia is a model based in Salt Lake City. But they don’t have any children to date.
- Molnar is the member and supporter of the Libertarian Political Party. In addition, his main focuses remain improving the Veteran system and cutting the pay of politicians.
- John is standing up in the election to be voted as the U.S. House Utah District 4 representative. Furthermore, Molnar will replace Ben McAdams if he wins the election of November 3, 2020.
- Conducting various political campaigns is certainly not cheap. So, we speculate that John’s Net Worth is high in 2020. However, his fortune remains under review.
- Molnar completed his high education from Utah. But his college and University information remains hidden.
- John’s connects with his voters via his Instagram handle @gear6a. Similarly, he has a verified Twitter Id @gear6A with more than 500 followers.
- Moving into his previous job, the politician is an Army Intelligence and Iraq veteran. Furthermore, he supports providing citizenship to immigrants who serve in the US army.
- Molnar comes from a family of Greek and Hungarian ethnicity. Likewise, he was born in San Diego, California. However, he later moved to Utah when he was 9 years old.
- John is one of the youngest candidates for the election of Utah. Furthermore, he was recently endorsed by the ex-presidential candidate, Kim Ruff.