Tiffany Thompson is in the mourning of her father, John Thompson’s death at the age of 78 years old. She was the only daughter along with two sons of the esteemed Georgetown basketball coach, John Thompson.
She had been with her father, by his side in his every achievement. Likewise, she had even shared a few words on her journey as a Georgetown family’s part at a celebration dinner which was a tribute to her dad, John Thompson. This event took place back in 2014.
|Age||44 years old|
|Parents||John Thompson and Gwendolyn Thompson|
|Siblings||John Thompson III and Ronny Thompson|
BREAKING: Former Georgetown coach John Thompson has died, according to friends and family.
There is no word on a cause yet. Thompson was 78 years old.
MORE: https://t.co/407XtDFmkQ pic.twitter.com/wq19BL7BZ6
— ABC 7 News – WJLA (@ABC7News) August 31, 2020
10 Facts on Tiffany Thompson
- Tiffany Thompson is the daughter of the former Georgetown men’s basketball coach, John Thompson. Her father of 78 years of age has passed away on the 31st of August this year.
- Tiffany’s age has been discovered to be around 44 years old.
- She does not have a bio on Wikipedia. Nonetheless, her father, John Thompson has a Wiki biography with many details of his professional life.
- As of now, no information on her husband has been acquired. But, she must be in a marital relationship at this point in her life.
- Talking about where Tiffany is as of 2020, she had moved to an apartment on 16th Street in 1999. So, she could be residing around the area on 16th street.
- She was born to parents, John Thompson and Gwendolyn Thompson. And, her parents ended up divorcing in the year 1999.
- She has two brothers as her siblings. They are John Thompson III and Ronny Thompson. Her brother, John Thompson III is a former basketball player and currently a basketball coach.
- Her nationality is American and she is of African-American ethnicity.
- She made an appearance at a dinner celebration for her father, John Thompson.
- Her dad’s cause of death has not been revealed to the public so far.