Angela Hession has been well recognized as John Weaver‘s wife but professionally, she is recognized as an aide. According to meaww, she is said to be the former aide of a former presidential candidate named Rudy Giuliani.
Quick Facts: Angela Hession: John Weaver Wife Age, Family Children and Net Worth
|Husband||John Weaver (m. 2007)|
Angela has eventually risen into fame after her husband, John was alleged of sending sexual messages to a lot of young men online. Professionally, John Weaver is a political consultant and also, he is the founder of The Lincoln Project.
10 Facts on Angela Hession:
- Angela Hession is John Weaver‘s second wife and his first wife’s information is currently unavailable.
- As per official reports, we can claim that John is either 61 or 62 years old but since there is nothing to know about his wife Angela Hession, we are absolutely clueless about her age.
- Since Angela Hession has never decided to speak in front of the crowd about her family, we can only assure you that her maiden name is Hession.
- However, we do know that Angela Hession and her husband share a total of two children together.
- Moreover, John’s profession has helped him keep an estimated net worth of $4 million but Angela Hession has not disclosed her net worth yet. What we can predict is that she definitely doesn’t earn as much as her husband but her earnings must be well.
- Sadly, we cannot find Angela’s bio online but from her husband’s Wikipedia, we have found out that they were married in the year 2007.
- Just like Hession’s husband, even she is of American nationality as she was born and raised in Texas, USA.
- Furthermore, we have come to know that her husband John is actually gay but that doesn’t stop him to love his wife.
- Highlighting more on the recent news, The Lincoln Project recently released a statement saying that John is a ‘predator’ and also a ‘liar’.
- Well, reports from meaww also suggest that she didn’t know about her husband’s sexuality.
Leave a Reply