Johsie Cruz is representing Georgia’s 4th Congressional District for the general election this year. She has earned herself a spot in the ballot for the approaching general election. It has been announced to be held on the third of November.
Likewise, she had advanced on June 9 this year from the Republican primary election. The issues that she has addressed in her campaigns have been considered of significance as well. So, whether or not, she will acquire the congressional seat in the general election is yet to be witnessed.
|Age||51 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Parents||Joel Cruz Martínez and Lilia Barrios de Cruz|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Baptist Theology Seminary and City College of Fort Lauderdale|
10 Facts on Johsie Cruz
- Johsie Cruz (born on 12 May 1969) is an American politician. Her age is 51 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her bio on Wiki has not been made available. So, as a solution to that, we have gathered most facts about her that most people seemed to be confused about.
- Concerning her background, she works at The Meridian Group which is a Health Care Insurance company.
- She has not brought herself to inform the public about the details of her husband. As a result, not many people are quite aware of who her husband is.
- Johsie Cruz is from the Republican Political Party. And, she is running for the election to the U.S. House representing Georgia’s 4th Congressional District.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is still under wraps for now.
- Talking about her education, she received her bachelor’s degree from Baptist Theology Seminary based in Venezuela. After coming to the United States, she joined City College of Fort Lauderdale.
- Her religion is Christianity and also served to defend Judaeo-Christian values.
- Born and spent her early years in Venezuela, she became a citizen of America in the year 2005. Hence, her nationality is American.
- Her family includes her parents, Joel Cruz Martínez and Lilia Barrios de Cruz.