Jon Bellion is a renowned and successful American singer who is known for his songs like Stupid Deep, All Time Low, Woke The F*ck Up, Human, Maybe IDK, and many more. Meanwhile, he has released four mixtapes and two studio albums. At first, he released The Human Condition in 2016 which debuted at number five on the US BillBoard 200.
Secondly, Jon released his album, Glory Sound Prep in 2018. Indeed, he is a multitalented singer as a rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Jon is currently signed with Visionary music group and Capitol Records. The audience was impressed by his mesmerizing voice and singing styles.
|Birthday||December 26, 1990|
|Profession||rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer|
Posted by Jon Bellion on Thursday, December 12, 2019
10 Facts on Jon Bellion
- Jon Bellion was born on the 26th of December 1990 that made his age 29 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in New York, US, so he holds an American nationality.
- Talking about his physical appearance, he stands at a good height of 6 feet (1.82 m) tall according to celebheights.com. Similarly, his weight is missing from the source.
- The handsome hunk, Jon is active on social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with more than thousands of devotees.
- According to Wikipedia, Jon has worked with a famous EDM artist, Illenium. Moreover, he provided vocals on the song, Beautiful Now by Zedd in 2015.
- Talking about his relationship status, Jon is married in early 2018 according to his wiki-bio. He doesn’t share much of his married life with the public. Hence, his wife’s identity is hidden behind the curtains.
- Discussing his net worth 2020, Jon’s current net worth is yet to disclose on the internet. However, he definitely has earned a good income from the sources.
- The budding singer, Jon co-wrote and co-produced the song, Vulnerable by Selena Gomez’s music album, Rare in 2020.
- Moving on to his family background, Jon’s parent’s identity is unknown yet in the media.
- Jon is active in the music industry since 2011.