Jonathan Camp is a notable and successful American actor who is known for his incredible performance in the Tv series, Nova Vita (2020), Bosch (2019), and Startup (2017-2018). His dashing looks and unique performance on the stage is highly appreciated by the audience. Further, he has also played in the movie “paranormal Ghost HuntersCase Files: Bam The Ghost”.
Besides that, he portrays the role of Craig Beard and Mark in the movie The Sensei and Vitreous Floaters. He has a massive number of followers on social media. He is a trained actor.
|Birthday||June 27, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
10 Facts on Jonathan Camp
- Jonathan Camp was born on the 27th of June in 1993. His age is 27-years-old as of 2020. He celebrates his birthday every year on June 27.
- He was born in the United States. So, he holds an American nationality.
- Jonathan Camp has appeared in the action film like Fork You and Awesome Girl Gandstreet Fighter in the same year 2013. He is very thankful to the directors and cast members.
- Moving on to his physical appearance, Jonathan stands at a decent height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.8 m) tall. However, his body weight and body measurements are yet to be updated on the internet.
- Talking about his net worth 2020, Camp’s current net worth is estimated to be around $9 million according to networthwikibio.com. However, his salary is still under wraps.
- He is actively available on Instagram with more than thousands of devotees.
- Explaining his family background, Jonathan hasn’t shared his parent’s identity in the media. It’s also not known if he has siblings or not.
- Despite his popularity, his name is not listed on Wikipedia. But we can find his career details and bio on IMDB and Famousbirthday.
- Describing his relationship or marital status, Jonathan is quite secretive about his love life. There is not any kind of rumors or controversies in the past regarding his relationship. This suggests that he has no girlfriend.
- According to IMDB, he has credits for more than 44 movies and television projects.