Jonathan Chait is an American liberal pundit and promising writer who works for the New York magazine. Before committing to New York magazine, he was previously senior editor of The American Prospect. Sometimes Jonathan Chait writes a periodic column in the Los Angeles Times.
Jonathan’s work and writing are highly appreciated by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Slate, and Reason. Initially, he worked at The New Republic in 1995. The New Republic replaced The Plank, TNR’s group blog, with the Jonathan Chait Blog in January 2010.
Quick Facts: Jonathan Chait Wife And Family: Who Is He Married To?
|Profession||Political commentator, editor, author|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Education||University of Michigan|
Read @ProfEmilyOster on CDC school reopening guidelines https://t.co/Gx0RQ8xCfO
— Jonathan Chait (@jonathanchait) February 14, 2021
10 Facts On Jonathan Chait
- Jonathan Chait is an American liberal pundit and promising writer who works for the New York magazine and was previously committed o New York magazine.
- Jonathan Chait was born in 1972 in the United States. Jonathan Chait’s age is 49 years old as of 2021. However, Jonathan is yet to share his date and month of birth with the public.
- Who is Jonathan Chait married to? Jonathan is happily married to his wife, Robin Chait. Despite being the wife of such a famous face, Robin works as an analyst and pro-charter school advocate.
- The information about Jonathan Chait is available on Wikipedia as he is a famous journalist and writer who works for New York magazine.
- Jonathan was born and raised by his parents in Melbourne. Jonathan’s parents’ identity is still unclear, as he is very secretive when it comes to family.
- Jonathan Chait’s actual salary is still unclear. However, New York Magazine Editor’s salaries range from $33,774 to $112,519 a year, depending on seniority level.
- According to informationcradle Jonathan Chait’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. This includes his assets, money, and income from his profession.
- Originally Jonathan is from America, and he holds American Nationality and white ethnicity.
- Jonathan completed his education at the University of Michigan. Jonathan also wrote a column for The Michigan Daily and criticized The Detroit Free Press, editorial staff.
- Jonathan’s work and writing are highly appreciated by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Slate, and Reason.