Jonathan Irons Married WNBA legend Maya Moore who is a famous female American professional basketball player. Jonathan is just focused on his wife and is supporting her during her everyday gameplay and her basketball career. He is just dedicated to his wife who helped him during his suffering and now is just living the life of a dream husband and their dream family.
Jonathan Irons and Maya Moore recently a few hours ago have been on the limelight because of their famous marriage which took place during the COVID-19 pandemic. Maya helped her husband get freed from wrongful convictions which were about burglary and assaults and he was convicted when he was just 18 and for almost 50 years behind the bar which he has been facing until Wednesday 16th September 2020.
10 facts on Jonathan Irons:
- Jonathan Irons was born in 1980 in the United States of America.
- His age as of 2020 is just 40 years old but he hasn’t revealed his exact date of birth yet.
- WNBA legend Maya Moore married Jonathan Irons as their wedding took place even in the presence of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jonathan Irons was convicted of burglary and physical assaults when he was in his teenage.
- He was in prison for almost 22 years and was freed from his conviction on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
- Talking about Jonathan’s wrongful conviction and his heartbreaking story which he had to face for the wrong allegation was overturned by his wife Maya Moore and was finally released from a Missouri penitentiary.
- Jonathan hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his net worth while his wife’s net worth is more than $400 thousand.
- Jonathan’s wife Maya is currently playing for the Russian’s women’s basketball team since 2018 and has been earing more than 115 thousand dollars.
- His wife’s height is mammoth as she stands at 6 feet and 1 inch tall.
- He was alleged for a crime way back in 1997 and there was no evidence of his accusation.