Jonathan Kisolokele Leko a.k.a. Jonathan Leko is a famous English footballer. The prodigy of black ethnicity is all success at the moment. The footballer has attracted media houses from across the country.
|Birthday||April 24, 1999|
The 21-year old English footballer who plays as a forward is in the news recently after he signed a went for a medical for a move to Birmingham City. The forward is heading to Birmingham City from West Brom Albion.
West Brom Albion made it the Premier Leauge for the 2020-21 season and Jonathan played a big part in the team’s promotion to EPL. The footballer has attacked some big names from the Championship Leauge and EPL. He chose Birmingham City.
10 Facts About Jonathan Leko
- Jonathan Leko is a young and aspiring football player who plays in the Championship League. The Championship is the second division football league in English football.
- Leko played for West Brom from 2015 to 2020. He recently signed a multi-year deal with Birmingham City who plays in the Championship league.
- The forward footballer has inked a £1million worth contract with Birmingham at the end of the 2019-20 Championship season. His net worth is not public yet.
- Born in the ear of 1999, Jonathan celebrates his birthday on the 24th of April. In 2020, he is 21 years of age.
- Leko is originally from Kinshasa, DR Congo. But, he holds British nationality. His ethnicity is black.
- The identity of his father and mother is not public yet. He does not have a girlfriend in 2020.
- The footballer has an attractive height. He stands 6 feet tall i.e. 1.82 meters tall.
- On December 27, 2019, Jonathan suffered an ACL injury while playing for Charlton Athletic. His ACL injury ruled him out for the rest of the League One season.
- Leko began playing football from a young age. He joined West Bromwich Albion while he was only 11 years old.
- From the Democratic Republic of Congo, Leko moved to England while he was just eight years of age. His father was granted asylum in England.