Jonathan Majors is an American actor who is best known for playing the lead role in the award-winning movie, The Last Black Man in San Fransisco. It really was a breakthrough performance from the actor which laid the foundation for him for the future.
Afterward, he got a lot of portrayals in movies and shows. His recent portrayal came in the HBO series, Lovecraft Country. Similarly, he is also known for 5 Da Blood, White Boy Rick, Captive State. It has been a couple of years and Jonathan has made an absolutely significant mark. Here are the top 10 interesting facts you need to know about him.
— The Last Black Man in San Francisco (@LastBlackManSF) March 21, 2019
10 Facts on Jonathan Majors
- Jonathan Majors is an American actor who is widely praised for his role in the movie, The Last Black Man in San Fransisco.
- Moreover, the actor has a physique similar to an American football player. He has an exceptional height of around 6 feet.
- Moving on, he is just 30 years of age at the moment. He came into the acting world a little bit later than many others did. But as they say, better late than never.
- As for his relationship, he has not shared any details on his relationship status. Perhaps, he doesn’t have a partner and is single for now.
- Likewise, his sexuality is also not known. The actor is yet to talk about it.
- Furthermore, Jonathan celebrates his birthday on September 7 every year with his family.
- Speaking of which, he has not disclosed the facts about his family either.
- Jonathan Majors has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. But it does lack personal information about him.
- Perhaps it is because he is not present on social media of any sort.
- Lastly, his net worth is still to be calculated. However, a rough figure would end up being in the vicinity of a million dollars.