Jono Hawthorne is a contestant in a cooking talent show which airs on BBC One. The name of the show is Masterchef: The Professionals 2020. He will face the Judges on Tuesday, November 17th at 9 p.m. Currently, he works at Vice and Virtue restaurant in Leeds as head chef. Furthermore, he has also worked in Noma, Quay, Automata, Marque, Firedoor, The Man Behind the Curtain, The Boxtree, et al.
In addition to this, he has gained a lot of experience from his past services. His last dream is to win the trophy of Masterchef: The Professionals and it’s quite difficult for every competitor.
Here are some interesting facts and a personal bio of a well-known chef, Jono Hawthorne.
|Education||Thomas Danby food college|
10 Facts on Jono Hawthorne
- Jono Hawthorne was born in 1989. At present, his age is 31 years old.
- Where Is He From? Well, he resides in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK. So, he holds British nationality and has white ethnicity.
- Moving on to his physique, Jono Hawthorne’s actual height and body weight is not updated in the public source. Similarly, his body estimation is also not revealed on the internet.
- Apparently, his current net worth or annual salary is unknown and not shared in the media. However, his earning might be in a thousand dollars.
- He is actively available on social media like Instagram and Twitter with a good number of following.
- Indeed Jono Hawthorne is a qualified chef who has attended Thomas Danby food college situated in Leeds.
- Speaking about his relationship or marital status, Jono might be single. Moreover, he hasn’t described any details regarding his wife or girlfriend in the media.
- Demi Chef de Partie at award-winning restaurant The Boxtree, Ilkley, UK.
- Explaining his family details, Jono is quite secretive about his personal life. Sadly, his parent’s identity is unknown in the media.
- The feed has been declared as the number one award-winning restaurant in Leeds.