Jordan Akins is an American football tight end. Here is everything about his age and height. Get to know the Texans’ star.
A great prospect since a young age, Jordan Akins plays for the Houston Texans of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Texans in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft. He is the 98th overall pick.
Moreover, the player’s collegiate and high school career is bliss. Committed to the UCF to play football, he was one of the most influential players in the NCAA division. As a result, he got his debut in NFL in 2018 in the first week of the season.
Jordan Akins Age and Height: How Old/ Tall is he?
Jordan Akins is currently 28 years of age. He made his NFL debut at the age of 25.
Also, the player possesses great height. Jordan Akins stands at a towering height of 6 feet and 3 inches and weighs over 240 lbs.
A native of Locust Grove, Georgia, Jordan was one of the brightest high school footballing prospects. As a result, he joined the University of Central Florida to play football. It led him to the NFL as a part of Houston Texans,
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Profession||Football tight end|
|Education||Union Grove High School|
Some Unknown Facts on Jordan Akins
- Jordan Akins is not yet spotted with his girlfriend. Hence, his relationship status is under review.
- As per his Wikipedia bio, Jordan Akins has an annual salary of around $800,000. His contract expires in 2022.
- However, further facts about his parents and net worth are yet to be determined.
- Jordan Akins is not present on Instagram and Twitter. He doesn’t prefer to use social networking sites for his reasons.
- However, one can get subsequent info about him on his Wikipedia biography. The football tight end was selected in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft by the Houston Texans.