Jordan Bowden Salary and Earnings revealed. Let’s get to know about the new exciting NBA G basketball star.
The exciting shooting guard has finally found a home to his basketball career. After four successful years in college, Jordan was drafted by the Brooklyn Jets in the 2020 Draft. However, he was waived off and joined their roster team, Long Island Jets of the NBA G League.
Jordan Bowden Salary: How much does the basketball player make in 2021?
As per Basketball Insiders, Jordan Bowden has an annual salary of around $900,000. However, the sources say that his salary was non-guaranteed.
Bowden signed Exhibit 10 contract with the Brooklyn Jets on December 1, 2020, but was later waived off by the team. However, he has found his place in the NBA G League team, Long Island Jets.
Likewise, we do not have any further information on Jordan Bowden’s net worth and earnings.
Some Unknown Facts on Jordan Bowden
- Jordan Bowden is just 24 years of age at the moment. He was born and raised in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- An African American by ethnicity, Jordan celebrates his birthday on January 20 every year. Also, his star sign is Capricorn.
- Moreover, the player has a sublime physique as well. Bowden stands at a great height of 6 feet and 5 inches. He has a weight of 193 lbs.
- You can follow Jordan Bowden on Instagram of course. The shooting guard has a verified Insta account with over 35k followers on it.
- A terrific prospect in college, he played his college basketball for the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Jordan was signed by the Brooklyn Nets in December 2020 with an Exhibit 10 contract. He was later waived off to the roster team, Long Island Nets.
- Furthermore, Jordan Bowden has a well-dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.