American professional basketball player Jordan Caroline is popular as the Hapoel Eilat player of the Israeli Basketball Premier League. Previously, he played for Southern Illinois Salukis and the Nevada Wolf Pack while he was in college.
Caroline’s family has the root in sports. Being inspired by his family member, he started his basketball journey in middle school. Since then, he never had to look back.
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Simeon Rice and Jayna Caroline|
|Education||Nevada, Southern Illinois|
10 Facts On Jordan Caroline
- Jordan Caroline, whose birthday falls on January 15, was born in 1996. As of 2020, his age is 24.
- His hometown lies in Champaign, Illinois. So, he possesses American nationality, and his ethnicity is African-American.
- In the family, most of the members are involved in sports. His mother, Jayne Caroline, was an Illinois college Track athlete. On the other hand, his father, Simeon Rice, was an NFL player.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 7 inches (2.01 meters), and his weight is 235 lb (107 kg).
- After completing high schooling, he joined Southern Illinois in 2014. There he studied and played for the college team till 2015. Later, he transferred to Cincinnati, Xavier, and Minnesota, when he received a scholarship.
- Caroline later joined Nevada and played for the college team. He turned professional when the Los Angeles Lakers signed him on 20 June 2019.
- In May 2020, he signed a contract with Hapoel Eilat of the Israeli Basketball Premier League.
- Being a popular basketball player, Jordan earns a considerable amount of income and salary from his career. But, the exact figure for his salary and net worth is yet to get calculated.
- Caroline seems to be not much active on his Instagram and Twitter accounts. However, he is available on Facebook as @jordan.caroline.
- Jordan seems to be single, as of now. There is no news of him having a girlfriend in the media. Also, he has never confessed about his dating life publicly.