Jordan Foster is a famous American model and stylist. Jordan Foster is the daughter of renowned Canadian musician and composer David Foster. Jordan Foster is a very beautiful and charming woman who is especially known for her modeling career and styling career. She has even featured herself in a number of magazines like ARMARIUM.
|Parents||David Foster, Rebecca Dyer|
Jordan Foster started her professional career at a very early age and now she is at the peak of her career. Jordan Foster has worked with a number of bigger Hollywood celebrities like Ashley Graham, Kate Upton, and Sara Foster. Jordan herself has been part of 2 movies in her career back in 2008.
10 Facts on Jordan Foster:
- Jordan Foster was born on September 09, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 36 years but she looks so stunning and very young for her age.
- Until now, Jordan Foster’s bio isn’t available on wiki however, the facts mentioned here might help you to know more about her personal as well as professional career.
- She is approximately 5 feet and 4 inches tall but Jordan Foster hasn’t revealed her exact height in public.
- Jordan started her career back in 2008 where she played a movie named Guitar Zero and Not my Time and later she shifted her focus toward modeling and stylist and this sums up her bio.
- Jordan Foster is the daughter of David Foster, a famous Canadian musician and Rebecca Dyer.
- Jordan Foster’s net worth as of 2020 is under review while her father’s net worth is a whopping 150 million dollars.
- She is available on her Instagram account @jordifos where she has more than 37.7k followers and has just over 402 posts.
- Talking about Jordan Foster’s ethnicity, she belongs to a white ethnic group and holds an American nationality.
- Jordan is married to her husband Tomas Woodger and they have 2 children together.