Jordan Lotomba is a young and aspiring football player who plays for the Swiss Super League side BSC Young Boys. The 21 years old football is from Switzerland. His playing position is a midfielder. Jordan Lotomba is a product of the Lausanne-Sport youth club.
|Age||21 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
At just the age of 21, Jordan has managed to impress his team seniors and coaches a lot. He is regarded as one of the finest youngsters in the Swiss Super League. The midfielder has scored two goals in his youth career for Lausanne-Sport. He is yet to score for his current club, BSC Young Boys. So far, he has made 42 appearances for the club.
Here are some unknown facts about footballer Jordan Lotomba.
10 Facts About Footballer Jordan Lotomba
- Jordan Lotomba is a Swiss professional football player who plays as a midfielder for the Swiss Super League club BSC Young Boys. He won the 2017-28 Swiss Super League with the Young Boys.
- He made his debut for the BSC Young Boys in 2017. He played his first for his current club against Dynamo Kyiv in the UEFA Champions League.
- Born on September 29, 1998, Jordan Lotomba is currently 21 years of age. His age and birthday are mentioned in his Wikipedia bio.
- He was born in Yverdon-Les-Bains, Switzerland. His nationality is Swiss and belongs to black ethnicity.
- The Swiss footballer has an attractive height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He weighs 67 kg.
- The identity of his father and mother is not public.
- Aged 21, Jordan is currently single. Also, he never has had a girlfriend yet.
- His current market value is $4.6 million.
- Jordan has kept the details of his net worth and annual earnings private.
- You can find Jordan on social media like Instagram. He is active on Instagram as @j_lotomba. His Insta page has 5.4k followers.