Jordana Lajoie is a multitalented star who has worked as an actress, producer, casting director, and a part of the musical department of various films and Tv shows.
|Height||5 ft 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
One of her best-known roles was in the globally hit series The Boys. Her career as an actress started back in 2015 and she has since become a popular name on TV. She also has French roots and has worked in some French-influenced projects.
10 Facts About Jordana Lajoie
- Jordana Lajoie was born on September 16, 1988, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She is 31 years old as of September 2020.
- As per IMDb, Lajoie has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) and has Black hair. Similarly, she also has body measurements of 33-24-35 Inches.
- She has not revealed any details of her love life and is also secretive about any boyfriends she had in the past.
- In 2019, she was cast as Cherie on the Netflix series The Boys, she got international fame for the role and has become a TV show staple following her casting.
- Her popularity also extends to her Instagram account where she has over 18.5k followers.
- The actress exact fortune is not known but some online sources have estimated that her net worth is between $100,000 to $1 million.
- She also founded her own theater company, Last One Standing Productions, and has worked in her own productions too. Their first project was The House of Yes,” in 2013.
- In addition to this, the Candian star has also worked as a music video producer, in fact, she has produced some videos for award-winning musicians and artists.
- Since starting her career back in 2015, she has acted in more than 21 credits.
- She has French roots and worked Patrice Lemieux 24/7 in 2015.