Rebecca Birdsall is an actress and producer. She is widely recognized for being the wife of the famous actor Jorge Garcia. She has worked on many Hollywood movies and series such as ‘Hawaii Five-0’ (2010) and ‘Maggie’ (2013).
Rebecca has been married to Jorge since June of 2019. She has also appeared in the 2012 Comedy/ Drama movie ‘Surreal Lounge’. We have put together 10 facts about the actress/producer to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts on Rebecca Birdsall
- Rebecca Birdsall is an actress and producer. She is the wife of the famous American actor/comedian Jorge Garcia.
- She seems like she is in her thirties but the information about her age and birthday is not available.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. However, her name has been mentioned in the biography of her husband Jorge Garcia.
- Rebecca and Jorge don’t have any children as of 2020. We hope that they welcome a child into their family soon.
- There is no information about her parents and siblings. She has mostly kept her personal life private.
- Rebecca and Jorge dated for 6 years and finally tied the knot on June 21, 2019. They had their wedding in Leixlip Manor, Dublin, in Ireland.
- She was born and raised in the U.S and holds the American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity.
- Rebecca and her husband Jorge had appeared together in the Television series named ‘Hawaii Five 0’.
- You can reach out to her on Instagram where she has more than 600 followers. She frequently posts pictures of her artwork on the platform.
- She has appeared in many movies and TV series such as Hawaii Five-0′ (2010), ‘Maggie’ (2013) and ‘Surreal Lounge’. A description of her has been featured on IMDb.