Jorge Sánchez is the full-back Mexican football league’s team América. He is a young Mexican football player who has made several appearances for the Mexican national team as well.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
A defensive-minded player with a tendency to burst forward during counter-attacks and spells of attacking play. the young player has also made waves within the North American football crowd and also attracted interest from European clubs. Read more about the full-back below.
10 Facts About Jorge Sánchez
- Jorge Sánchez was born Jorge Eduardo Sánchez Ramos on 10 December 1997 in Torreón, Coahuila, Mexico. His age is 22 years old as of September 2020 according to his official profile on Liga MX’s site.
- Information on his parents is unavailable but he is Mexican nationality with Hispanic ethnicity.
- Sanchez’s salary as per FIFAindex is around €22,500 ($26,438.06).
- His net worth is around $1 million as per online estimates. He is also valued at €3.00 million in September 2020 by the Transfer market.
- The star has a height of 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in) and 76 kg. He also has a FIFA 20 rating of 72 overall.
- He has not revealed any details of his girlfriend in the public media. Similarly, details of his relationships and love life are also yet to emerge.
- Sanchez started his career at Santos Laguna, he came through the youth ranks in this team and even became their senior player in 2016. He played 2 years as a part of their senior team and then left in 2018.
- He was signed by América in 2018 for a fee of €800,000 and is their main right-back.
- Jorge made his international debut in 2019 from Mexico and as of September 2020 has 6 caps.
- Before this, he was a star player for the Mexican U-21 national team.