Jose Pedraza can professionally be known as a boxer and was also a two-weight world champion. To the date, he has won a lot of championships and made his country proud. He has become part of World Championships, Pan American Games, and many other championships to the date.
He is also addressed with another name which is Sniper and Goldo which are his nicknames. Till today he has played 30 fights and won 27 matches out of 30 fights. Super featherweight and lightweight are the categories he competes in. He won a silver medal in World Championships under lightweight division whereas he also won the gold medal in Central American and Caribbean Games again under lightweight division.
He has also won a bronze medal for his country again under the lightweight division. Only his professional details are available on his wiki page. He is also considered one of the best players in the country.
10 Facts About Jose Pedraza:
- Jose Pedraza’s net worth is being researched by a team of researchers right now.
- He belongs to the featherweight category but his exact weight is currently unknown.
- Born on May 8, 1989, he is currently 31 years of age.
- His earnings have not been published online but will be known very soon as he is a famous personality.
- Jose is actually a Puerto Rican who was born in Caguas, Puerto Rico, and also spent his entire childhood there.
- He is considered as a world-famous professional boxer who was the champion of the IBO super featherweight title in 2014.
- The 31-year-old boxer is 1.74 m height but his other body measurements are yet to be measured.
- This famous boxer from Puerto Rico has already been married but his wife’s name is yet to be published.
- Being a Puerto Rican, he belongs to Latin ethnicity.
- He even shared a total of three children with his lovely wife.