Joseph DePinto is a businessman. He currently works as a President and Chief Executive officer at 7-eleven. Before he joined 7-Eleven as President in 2005 he used to work as a President for GameStop Corporation.
|Education||United States Military Academy and Northwestern University|
He has been working with 7-Eleven for over 14 years now.7-Eleven is one of the most expanded businesses as it has over 52100 stores and it is growing every day. He is a very hardworking person who is always working hard for the success with the same determination he has had while he started. He is a married man.
Happy to see #7ElevenFranchisee Chanda Simon-Thomas featured on the #7ElevenHeroes blog. Chanda was recognized for her tremendous support and outstanding servant leadership, both in the community and at her store each and every day. Thank you, Chanda! https://t.co/rvMtZGriFI
— Joe DePinto (@JoeDePinto) July 15, 2020
He has a lot of experience in the field of business. His biography is not available on Wikipedia and he has not shared many details about him. Some of his professional and educational details are available on his Linkedin profile. A lot about his professional life can be known form there.
10 Facts About Joseph DePinto:
- Joseph DePinto’s net worth is supposed to be approximately $40 million.
- Born in the year 1963, he is currently 57 years of age.
- There is, unfortunately, no Wikipedia page under his name so far.
- However, his bio can be fetched anywhere on the internet due to his famous personality.
- His wife’s name is recognized as Ingrid DePinto and the couple shares a total of four sons.
- Currently, Joseph has been providing his services as the President as well as the CEO of 7-Eleven, Inc.
- This married man started 7-Eleven back in December 2005 and now, it has been more than 14 years that he has worked there as their CEO.
- He completed his education from different institutions like the United States Military Academy and Northwestern University.
- He calls himself an American who was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Before establishing 7-Eleven, Joseph worked as the president for GameStop Corporation.