Joseph Duffy is an Irish Mixed Martial artist. He competes in the lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Moreover, he was also a professional boxer before.
However, Duffy has announced his retirement from the UFC. After he lost his last fight in quick submission, he declared his retirement. He thinks that he doesn’t have what it takes to be a competitor anymore and should finish in a high note.
|Birthday||February 20, 1988|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
10 Facts on Joseph Duffy
- Joseph Duffy (born on February 18, 1987) is a Professional MMA Fighter who competes in the lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Moreover, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- As of now, the mixed martial artist is around 32 years old. He celebrates his birthday of February 18 every year with his friends and family.
- Moving on, Duffy has a physicality of a fighter. His height is around 1.78 meters. Likewise, he weighs more than 70kg. These stats make him eligible to play in the lightweight division.
- Moreover, Duffy was born in County Donegal, Ireland. Hence, his nationality is Irish. However, the facts about his childhood, parents and family are not available at the moment.
- As of July 18, 2020, Duffy announced his retirement from the UFC. His last ever fight will be with Joel Alvarez.
- Joe will be retiring from the elite fighting division with the impressive stats of 16 wins out of 21 games. His losses came quite recently.
- According to MMAFIghtinng, Duffy said that he doesn’t have what it takes anymore. Hence, he made a decision to retire.
- However, he gathered immense fame during his time in the competition. His INstagram account consists of more than 30k followers already.
- As for his net worth, his total earnings and worth is still to be figured out. But it is expected to be over a million mark quite easily.