Joseph Sullivan Rowing Height and age details. Here are all the things you need to know about him.
Well-known as a rower, Joseph has won three gold medals in the World Rowing U23 Championships. Also, he has won two gold medals in the World Rowing Championships and one gold medal in the Olympic Games.
Meet Joseph Sullivan Rowing Champion
Joseph Sullivan represents New Zealand in the Men’s Rowing. During his time as a school student, he had participated in the Maadi Cup in three consecutive years (2003 – 2005).
Joseph, along with his teammates, won the under-18 double sculls in all three years. In fact, he even won the under-18 single sculls in 2004 and 2005. He is often recognized by the nickname of The Pride of Picton.
Joseph Sullivan Height: How Tall is he?
Joseph Sullivan Height is measured to be 1.83 m.
Converting it into feet, we see that he is 6 feet tall.
|Birthday||April 11, 1987|
|Children||Isabelle Florence Sullivan, Amelia Florence Sullivan|
Facts On Joseph Sullivan
- Joseph Sullivan’s age is 33 years as of 2021. He was born on April 11, 1987.
- Moreover, Joseph Sullivan has been married to his wife named Jordyn Sullivan. We have no idea about her professional details currently.
- Currently, Joseph Sullivan’s net worth is under review. He definitely earns enough to make a happy living.
- Moving on, Joseph Sullivan is active on Twitter. His username is @SullivanNz, and he has around 1.8 thousand followers there.
- Along with his height, we have found out that Joseph’s weight is 82 kg.
- Speaking about Sullivan’s children, he has two daughters named Isabelle Florence Sullivan and Amelia Florence Sullivan.
- According to Joseph’s bio on Wikipedia, he is originally from Rangiora, New Zealand. Thus, his nationality is New Zealander.
- Apart from Twitter, he can also be followed on Instagram. He has around 3.02 thousand followers under the username of @sullivannz.
- Furthermore, he is also a firefighter who had started his career in the New Zealand Fire Service in June 2014.