Josh Bellamy is a famous footballer in America. Before he was transferred to Louisville, he used to play football for Butte Community College. He is a football wide receiver and he is a dress agent. He has also played for different clubs like Chicago Bears, Washington Redskins, and New York Jets. He earns a lot from his career. His net worth is around $1 million-$5 million. He has signed two years contract with a New York Jets of $5 million.
This former Jets receiver, Josh Bellamy was arrested and charged with a bank fraud case. On Thursday he was arrested in Florida. His club members were unknown about this as this incident happened suddenly.
|Height||6 feet 0 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
10 Facts on Josh Bellamy:
- Josh Bellamy was born on May 18, 1989, in St Petersburg Florida. At the present time, he is 31 years old.
- His height is around 6 feet and his weight is 94 kg and he has not mentioned his other body measurements.
- His nationality is American and he looks like mixed ethnicity.
- We are unsure whether he is married or not. He has not mentioned the name of his girlfriend or wife.
- He has been earning a lot by his game. His net worth is around $1 million-$5 million.
- He has not disclosed much information about his parents. His parent’s name is under review.
- Josh Bellamy was arrested by the police as a fraud, in PPP he has received more than a $1.2 million loan.
- He has not mentioned the name of the University from where he graduated and the name of his high school.
- Josh Bellamy is not married at the present time, he is single as he has not revealed the name of his wife or the name of his girlfriend.
- His information is available on Wiki and he is active on his Instagram.