Josh Green is a young basketball player from Australia. He plays for the Dallas Mavericks as the Shooting Guard in National Basketball Association (NBA). He has been playing basketball since his childhood so he is highly trained and well experienced.
Green has maintained very good records in his college basketball which made it easier to be selected in the NBA Draft. He was selected by the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the 2020 NDA Draft. And he was the 18th overall pick.
Know about Josh Green’s bio and other facts from below.
|Birthday||November 16, 2000|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches (1.98 m)|
|Weight||210 lbs (95 kg)|
|Parents||Delmas Green, Cahla Green|
|Education||Mountain Ridge High School, The University of Arizona|
— Josh Green (@josh_green6) March 28, 2020
10 Facts On Josh Green
- Josh Green is an athlete who recently started his professional basketball career in 2020 after being drafted in the NBA draft.
- Green was born on the 16th day of November 2000 and that makes him 20 years of age as of 2020.
- Josh is from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and he holds Australian nationality. He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Green was born to his parents Delmas Green and Cahla Green. His father is an American and his mother is an Australian.
- Josh has a younger brother named Jay who is also a basketball player.
- According to his Wikipedia, Green stands at a height of 6 feet and 6 inches tall which is 1.98 m. And his body weight is about 210 lbs (95 kg).
- Josh attended Mountain Ridge High School. Later, he joined the University of Arizona and played college basketball for Arizona Wildcats.
- Green is secretive about his personal life. As a result, he hasn’t disclosed his dating life and girlfriend. According to some sources, he is single.
- Since, Josh entered his professional career, the details about his salary are not out yet. We’ll update it as soon as it is known.
- Green is not active on Instagram. However, you can find his multiple fan page. He is active on Twitter @josh_green6 and has 14.1k followers.