A prominent figure in the media industry who has already embraced his name across the globe with huge potential and talent, Josh Kraushaar has held several positions since joining Atlantic Media in 2010.
In addition to that, Josh Kraushaar is an American National Journal Daily’s Senior National Political Columnist who also pens the Weekly “Against the Grain” column. Moreover, he also plays a critical character in shaping the National Journal’s overall political coverage. He was also a political correspondent for Politico.
Quick Facts: Josh Kraushaar
|Profession||Political Editor and Journalist|
— Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh) January 26, 2021
10 Facts About Josh Kraushaar
- Josh Kraushaar celebrates his birthday on December 1, but his exact birth year is yet to get disclosed. Thus, Josh Kraushaar’s age is unknown.
- Seemingly, Josh stands at a decent height and moderate weight. But, he appears to be tall, concerning his surrounding.
- Josh Kraushaar’s birthplace is in Springfield, Virginia, the US, which makes him American by nationality.
- So far now, Josh Kraushaar is yet to get embraced on the official page of Wikipedia. However, we can find his bio in other authentic Web portals.
- Similarly, there is not much information about Josh Kraushaar’s education. But, we’re aware that he is a graduate of the American University with a Bachelor of Arts in History.
- Currently, we can see Josh Kraushaar’s tweets in his Twitter Bio. He has a verified account with 85.6k followers and 2.4k followings.
- Most importantly, Kraushar has already appeared on TV and radio, including FOX News, MSNBC, CNN National Public Radio, and C-Span as a political analyst.
- Moreover, Joshua Kraushaar has a Linkedin account.
- Our researches came to no avail as we’re unknown whether Joshua Kraushaar has a wife, dating, or has any children.
- We’re already known that Josh has associated with the media industry for quite a long time. He has no doubt amassed a huge fortune and burly wealth. However, Josh Kraushaar’s actual salary and net worth are still under review.