Josh Sargent is an American soccer player who plays for the German club, Werder Bremen. The center-forward is one of the promising prospects of Bundesliga and has been linked heavily with many elite clubs in Europe. His club plays in the first tier of the German Football.
Moreover, Josh bagged 4 goals and 2 assists in the league in which has been a disappointing season for the club. They finished the league on 16th and had to play relegations playoffs. However, they did win the playoff and avoided being relegated to the second tier. The historical football team had won 4 league titles in the past. But as of now, they are not at their best. However, the United States forward certainly is at the peak form of his career.
|Height||6 ft 1 inches|
10 Facts on Josh Sargent
- Josh Sargent is an American soccer player hold holds the boots of the Bundesliga side, Werder Bremen. He is the central striker.
- Moreover, the player gets an estimated salary of around $1 Million per month.
- Likewise, he has amassed a total net worth of more than $5 million throughout his career, which is just getting started.
- Moving on, the facts about the player’s parents and family are not known. He has kept them within himself.
- Furthermore, the forward doesn’t have a girlfriend and is single.
- Josh Sargent is currently 20 years old. He made his debut for the club in December 2018.
- Moreover, he is physical as well as technical. The player has a height of around 6 feet and 1 inch. He weighs around 79 kg.
- Likewise, he has already won international caps with the United States. He scored his first senior international goal on May 28, 2018, against Bolivia.
- In the 2019/20 season, Josh scored 4 goals for the club in the league. He also made appearances in the cup games.
- Furthermore, his birthday lies on February 20 every year. One can easily connect with him on Instagram.